Friday, January 4, 2013

Beauty 2013


Yesterday I looked at the fashion trends for spring summer 2013. Today I wanted to take a look at the makeup trends.

At Dior, Donna Karan, Chanel, Versace, Gucci etc. it was all about the eyes. Bright colors and a lot of eyeshadow.

The perfect skin was this seasons minimalism. Contouring and highlight was the key here.

Making the lower lashline stand out was used at Lanvin, Phillip Lim and Stella McCartney. I personally really like this trend!

At Marc Jacobs it was all about the Sixties. Filled-in brows and a little cat eye flick.

At Burberry’s you could find bright lips, but bright matte lips.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love to play around with make-up, if only I had more time...

    Perhaps we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love all these looks! Makes me wanna go makeup shopping~! :D Love your blog! I'm your newest follower! :D

    http://makingupashlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete