Saturday, November 17, 2012

Lancome mascaras


I really love Lancome's mascaras. I tried about 5 different types of there mascaras. Here are the different between the ones I tried at least what I think is the different.
  • Lancome Definicils gives length and separates the lashes.
  • Lancome hypnose gives volume and some length but not as much as Definicils.
  • Lancome Vistuôse gives some length and some volume it's kind of a mix between the two first
  • Lancome Hypnose Drama is my favorite without a question! You get so much volume and length and it almost gives the effect of false lashes.
  • I also tried one with some gold glitter in it, but you can't really use it without a black mascara under, cause the volume and length isn't that much.

Next time I will try the Hypnose Star just look how beautiful the packing is!

Have you tried any Lancome mascaras and do you have a favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment